It’s important to show customers you’re doing your part. We’re not all talk. We can guarantee our sleeves have a lighter footprint. In fact, reducing, reusing and recycling are integral components of our production line.
• Ecosleeve produces 66% less waste than a paper sleeve and an Ecosleeve/paper combo(paper cup with an Ecosleeve) produces 29% less waste than a “typical insulated cup”
• EcoSleeve greatly reduces the amount of fossil fuels and carbon dioxide used in production and transportation
• EcoSleeve reduces the demand for coal, nuclear, and other dirty power by using Bullfrog Power, in turn supporting clean renewable energy like wind power, solar power and low-impact hydro
• EcoSleeve reduces strain on our forests, saving one tree per 10 cases when compared to paper sleeves
• Forests act like a big carbon sink, taking in and storing excess amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. When we cut down forests we essentially destroy their ability to act as the aforementioned carbon sink. But not only do we suffer a loss of carbon absorption, we also release masses of stored carbon back into the atmosphere
• EcoSleeve has reduced its carbon footprint by 190 tonnes per year!
• Switching to EcoSleeve from paper sleeves reduces water contamination caused by the dioxins used in paper processing
• EcoSleeves can be used over and over again unlike some paper sleeves, which often become unglued
• EcoSleeves are very efficient to recycle compared to paper sleeves
• EcoSleeves are upcyclable which means they can be recycled into the same product over and over again